**** New Enhanced Bill Pay ****
You can pay by check or electronically!
- New e-bill feature that will allow you to view your merchant billing statements through Bill Pay.
- New ability to use Bill Pay through your cell phone by using Mobile Banking.
- New "Pop Money" feature will allow you to make a payment to a person ($0.50 charge per transaction).
- Whatever method of payment your payee will accept can run through Bill Pay. If a Merchant is paid by check, the check will clear your account and an image will be maintained in your statement.
- Save on postage!
- Save on envelopes!
- View up to 24 months of Payment History!
- Most importantly, save on TIME!
- Payments will be processed up to 8:00 MST, payments after 8:00 MST will be processed the following business day.
- Best of all - It's FREE!
Calculate your savings using Bill Pay by click on the following calculator: Bill Pay Calculator
You can choose whatever date you wish to make your payments. You donít even need to be here to make your payments. Schedule your payments, then schedule your vacation!
Just fill out the Electronic Banking & Bill Pay Application form and either mail, fax, or take this form into your nearest Farmers National Bank office. Youíll be up and running in no time.
If you would rather talk to a bank represetative to sign up today all you have to do is contact Renee Partinl at 208-734-1500. Renee will send you our Internet Banking/ Bill Pay application form and help you fill out the application on the spot.
Contact Renee Partin in our Twin Falls/Shoshone St office at 208-734-1500 and ask her what Bill Pay can do for you. You'll be up and running in no time!
We feel confident if you try our Bill Pay system you will love it!
Check out our Bill Pay demo site and see for yourself.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your local office for further information.