Mortgage Loan Rates (as of 8/24/15):
Conventional Home Loans
|Mortgage Terms||Conforming < $417,000||Jumbo Loan > $417,000|
|30 Yr Fixed||3.875%||4.750%|
|15 Yr Fixed||3.125%||4.125%|
|Government Home Loans|
|Mortgage Terms||FHA < $417,000||FHA Jumbo > $417,000||Rural Development|
|30 Yr Fixed||3.625%||n/a||3.675%|
|15 Yr Fixed||3.250%||n/a||n/a|
- Unless otherwise noted, the above are the lowest rates available as of the stated date with no "buy down" points. Lower rates generally available for a "buy down" fee.
- The APR on the mortgage is dependent on the loan amount, loan term and fees associated with the loan.
- Your actual mortgage rate will be impacted by the loan amount, your credit score, your down payment, loan to value, cash out (if refinancing), and who will be occupying the residence. Expected mortgage rate and estimated APR will be disclosed after mortgage application is received.
- Rates change at least daily. Call our loan specialist for current rates.
- Mortgage insurance is required if loan to value (LTV) is more than 80%. Lender paid mortgage insurance is available.
- Zero Down Rural Development mortgages are available for most of the Magic Valley, including some areas in the City of Twin Falls.