We have been working with Magic Valley Ag businesses since 1917!
So you can feel confident that we have an agriculture loan to fit your needs.
Some of the information you may need to save time when applying for an agriculture loan include:
- Two years of financial statements (available at the bank)
- Three years of IRS Federal Tax Returns and State Returns or Profit and Loss statements
- For Operating Loans, a budget of projected income and expenses
- For Term Loans, the description of purchased item(s) and of the collateral being offered
- Legal description and/or address of property to secure the loan.