We have been working with Magic Valley Ag businesses since 1917!
So you can feel confident that we have an agriculture loan to fit your needs.
Term Loans (Equipment/Vehicle, Livestock, Capital Improvements, etc..)
Some of the information you may need to save time when applying for an agriculture loan include:
- Two years of financial statements (available at the bank)
- Three years of IRS Federal Tax Returns and State Returns or Profit and Loss statements
- For Operating Loans, a budget of projected income and expenses
- For Term Loans, the description of purchased item(s) and of the collateral being offered
- Legal description and/or address of property to secure the loan.