A fast, convenient, and safe way to pay.
A Visa® check card is a type of “debit” card that looks similar to a credit card but acts like a check because the purchase amount is deducted from the cardholder's checking account.
- Quicker than making a trip to the ATM, more convenient than writing checks, and safer than carrying cash.
- Accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
- No need to use your PIN—just sign as you would for any Visa® card.
- Visa® check card purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account, so there’s no interest to pay.
- Simplify your record-keeping—your monthly statement provides you with a detailed record of all your transactions.
- Added security of EMV (Chip) technology keeps your card secure throughout your day to day purchases.
- Instant Issue Check Cards now available at all branches.
- Use CardValet app to take control of your card!
- Visa® Account Updater (VAU) Service keeps your cards up to date with participating card-on-file merchants.
Classic Visa Check Card
The Classic Visa® check card is the standard of security and convenience, ideal for first-time check cardholders. Benefits include*:
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- If your VISA® Check Card is lost or stolen call 1-800-472-3272 or contact VISA® by clicking: Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Zero Liability*
*Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply.
ATM Withdrawals/Surcharge Free
Farmers Bank’s Check Card can be used Surcharge Free at any Farmers Bank ATM conveniently located at each of our six banking offices in the Magic Valley.It can also be used Surcharge Free at any of the 15,000 national ATM’s displaying the MoneyPass® Logo. Locations of Money Pass ATM’s can be found at www.moneypass.com or by using the MoneyPass® mobile app.
With the CardValet app, you can control and protect your cards wherever you are! Turn your cards on/off, receive alerts, view recent card activity, and even limit purchases by location, merchant type, or dollar amount all from your mobile device.