The quick way to turn check deposits into cash!
How does Remote Deposit work?
Using Remote Deposit is easy:
1. Scan checks from a Web-connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
2. Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
3. Electronically send the deposit to the bank - After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and click the deposit's submit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit
- Make your funds available faster
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial institution
- Reduce risk of check fraud
Is Remote Deposit for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
What you will need
Remote Deposit is easy to set up and use. All you need is:
- A compatible operating system:
- Mac OS 10.9 (or newer)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (or newer)
- A compatible browser:
- Apple Safari 10.0 (or newer)
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- A properly installed desktop check scanner.
- An Internet connection.
- An account with Farmers Bank.
Learn more about Remote Deposit
Please contact customer service at (208)-734-1500 for more information.