Our Mortgage Loan Specialists
Dan Sanchez (NMLS #527387) & Nick Hamilton (NMLS #1496377)
- Contact our Mortgage Loan Specialists, Dan Sanchez and/or Nick Hamilton, at 208-734-7264 to discuss your home mortgage needs or apply online today.
- Complete the application to the best of your ability, then call your Mortgage Loan Specialist to set an appointment to review the application.
- At the appointment, the Mortgage Loan Specialist will review the application and request additional information as necessary.
- Provide the requested information as quickly and completely as possible to insure your loan application is not delayed.
- The completed loan application and all supporting documentation will be submitted to the mortgage underwriters for review and approval.
- The Mortgage Loan Specialist will keep you informed of the status of the loan and will let you know of any clarification or additional information requested by the underwriters.
- If approved, you will be notified of the approval and a date will be set for the loan closing and signing of the loan documents.
- If declined, you will be notified by phone and in writing of the reason(s) for the decline. At this point, you will want to talk with the Mortgage Loan Specialist about actions you can take to improve the likelihood of getting a mortgage, including improving your credit rating, reducing your monthly payments, and increasing your down payment.
- Residential Mortgages
- Interim Construction
How to begin:
- Contact your local branch office for an appointment or call our mortgage loan officer in Twin Falls 208-734-7264.
- Complete the application to the best of your ability and make an appointment with our mortgage officer at the number listed above.
- During the interview, you may be asked for additional material needed by the loan officer to aid in the decision process. Deliver that material to the bank as soon as possible.
- Learn How to Get Started by contacting our Loan Specialist
- The interest rate disclosed above is based off of a $120,000 loan amount and a credit score of at least 740, a rate lock period of 45 days and assumes a purchase of an owner-occupied 1 unit dwelling. Rate may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to: loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
- Unless otherwise noted, the above are the lowest rates available as of the stated date with no "buy down" points. Lower rates generally are available for a "buy down" fee.
- The APR on the mortgage is dependent on the loan amount, loan term and fees associated with the loan.
- Your actual mortgage rate will be impacted by the loan amount, your credit score, your down payment, loan to value, cash out (if refinancing), and who will be occupying the residence. Expected mortgage rate and estimated APR will be disclosed after mortgage application is received.
- Rates change at least daily. Call our loan specialist for current rates.
- Mortgage insurance is required if loan to value (LTV) is more than 80%. Lender paid mortgage insurance is available.
- Zero Down Rural Development mortgages are available for most of the Magic Valley, including some areas in the City of Twin Falls.